Why Work For Us?
Our company culture is based on investing in our management and business consultants, providing opportunities for professional growth, and setting everyone up for success. Our people put their best foot forward every day and demonstrate stewardship for our clients. We take special care to align each consultant’s unique style with a client who will appreciate everything the consultant brings to the engagement. Plaster Group looks for those whose passions lie in Agile Development, Business Intelligence, Business Solutions, and Supply Chain Operations. Our philosophy is to hire exceptional people and to treat them well – it’s a proven formula for success.
To be considered for current or future business consulting job/career opportunities with Plaster Group, please email your resume as a Word or PDF document to email@example.com. Check out Seattle business consulting jobs we have an immediate need to fill here.
Seattle Jobs and Career Opportunities
- Back-end SharePoint Developer
- Business Analyst
- Change Management Lead
- Development Lead
- Front-End SharePoint Developer
- Functional Analyst
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Lead
- SharePoint Architect
- SharePoint Business Analyst
- SharePoint Configurator
- SharePoint Project Manager
- Solutions Architect
- Technical Project Manager
- Web Analytics Business Analyst
Compensation and Benefits
Plaster Group is a great place to work (Check out our employee reviews here)! We offer competitive salaries and a terrific health and welfare benefits package for our salaried employees.
- Complete Healthcare package (Medical, dental, vision, prescription). Plaster Group pays 100% of healthcare premiums for employees and dependents; employees pay only policy deductibles and co-pays, no per-paycheck premiums.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and group life insurance.
- Reimbursement for approved training and certifications
- Holidays (US and floating)
- Generous paid time off
- Retirement account with company match