Plaster Group employs expert MicroStrategy consultants and business analysts based in Seattle, Washington. We offer the following MicroStrategy consulting services:
- Installation and configuration of MicroStrategy components for your business reporting needs
- MicroStrategy Application Integration with data sources, security systems, SSL, and other products
- Customized MicroStrategy functionality as well as out-of-the-box integrations
- Conversion of your Business Intelligence system to MicroStrategy
- MicroStrategy Cloud planning, implementation, and management
- Performance optimization and best practices
- Upgrades and migrations
- Capacity planning
- Business Intelligence assessment
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Data management strategy
- Data warehouse architecture setup
- Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL)
- Business Intelligence dashboards & reporting (scheduled or on demand)
Need some guidance implementing BI technologies like MicroStrategy to improve your business? Plaster Group offers business solutions for MicroStrategy and other languages to help your business succeed. Contact us at email@example.com today to find out how we can help.
MicroStrategy provides a full range of Business Intelligence software that serve all levels of an enterprise, from work group to global, with delivery of advanced data visualization and BI analytics. MicroStrategy integrates data across many diverse platforms including traditional data warehouses, data warehouse appliances such as Teradata and Netezza, Big Data (Hadoop and others), Excel, and other file based data sources.
MicroStrategy provides a Mobile BI and Application Development Environment for iOS, Android and Blackberry, as well as Cloud-based services hosted by MicroStrategy for the entire BI workflow from data integration through to web or mobile delivery.
Consistently ranked highest in data scalability on the OLAP Survey, MicroStrategy is proven technology in enabling customers to deploy a greater number of sophisticated BI applications. Additionally, the OLAP survey findings reflect MicroStrategy’s commitment to Web product performance, and vendor support. Its best in class performance serves to explain their high customer loyalty rating and popularity.
Plaster Group offers MicroStrategy consulting solutions for your Business Intelligence needs and other languages to help your business succeed. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out how we can help.