Plaster Group’s Enterprise Implementation Solutions consultants focus on right-sizing the most appropriate approach to your complex software and system implementation. Our consultants guide you through any and all portions of your development project from technical and solution architecture to development, quality assurance, release management, and post-implementation review. They help you:
- Assess the business impacts of different technologies and strategies and architect solutions in compliance with your standards and industry-wide best practices
- Create and present proof of concepts to help business stakeholders understand proposed technology solutions
- Develop and implement custom software scaled to your need using a variety of implementation methodologies
- Select and implement the packaged systems and software solutions that are best for your business objectives and budget
- Create a balance of governance and internal control without inhibiting the creative abilities of your team
- Augment your effective delivery with the coaching your business stakeholders will need to fully realize the solution
In addition to our implementation expertise, our consultants have extensive process knowledge in functional areas such as CRM, ERP, HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Materials Management, Production Planning and many more. Our ERP consultants have expertise in technologies such as SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, and Workday. This functional experience allows us to go beyond cookie-cutter solutions and help you develop software and systems that are uniquely positioned to meet your business needs.
Whether you’re looking for assistance delivering a custom application or hoping to integrate a packaged solution with your existing infrastructure, Plaster Group offers software and systems consulting to help you fully realize your vision. Contact us to find out more.