An effective supply chain is the difference between good company results and great company results. Today, supply chains are more interconnected and global than ever. Your supply chain should be optimized for your business and tailored to your customers.
Our supply chain consultants are experts at assessing, recommending, and implementing strategies for success. Plaster Group’s Supply Chain consultants are adept at developing long-term strategic plans and design solutions that give your supply chain the competitive advantage.
Our consultants have 10+ average years of industry and consulting experience, leading engagements that address proportional improvements and holistic transformations.
How We Help
- Supply Chain Assessments – The work starts with the Plaster Group Supply Chain Assessment. Our consultants can spend four weeks with your team, using our diagnostic tools to identify areas for improvement. Together we determine where to focus and deliver the most business value.
- Supply Chain Strategy – A well-defined strategy drives your supply chain investment. Let’s work side by side with you to build out a strategy that sets your organization up for long-term success.
- Strategic Sourcing – We have proven strategies and processes to improve vendor and supplier management. Partnering/managing your supply base in an effective way to provide stability in supplier relationships.
- Inventory Optimization – Are you able to deliver on your orders? Do you have the inventory required to meet customer needs? If not, inventory optimization will make an immediate impact serving your customers.
- Business Process Design – Let’s articulate how your business gets its work done today. We provide professionals who know how to work with your users to document their processes, and together we can identify the improvements that will deliver true value. Our team has experts in Lean and Six Sigma who can help you improve your business processes.
Supply Chain Services Include
Our broad, practical experience in customer supply chain operations enables rapid understanding of your current supply chain network and opportunities to implement solutions that deliver an immediate impact. Read more about the different Supply Chain consulting areas we specialize in.
- Solution Development and Process Improvement
- Collaborative Demand Planning Solutions
- Event and Exception Management
- Omni-Channel and Inventory Management Solutions
- Reverse Logistics and Customer Experience Strategies
We recognize that each client is unique, and a one-size-fits-all approach is ineffective. Plaster Group’s Supply Chain consultants partner with our clients to assess their current practices and long-term strategies in order to recommend a right-sized, right-cost solution. We are all in – we ow the problem with the client and adapt along the way until the best solution is fully implemented.