Plaster Group Education Services is proud to host a two-day Agile training seminar in Seattle starting on March 20, with special emphasis on Scrum. Students will come away understanding:
- ● Why and when to apply an Agile approach
- ● How to set up and maintain a Kanban board
- ● Delivering a product using the Scrum Framework
- ● How to be a Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Development Team Member in Scrum
- ● How Agile impacts Return on Investment
- ● How to report progress to leadership (“when will we be done?”)
- ● How to write good User Stories
- ● How to estimate work with Relative Sizing and Story Points
We encourage broad organizational participation. Our training enables organizations to get everyone on the same page quickly, so consider signing up department or team members. We aim to ensure everyone is not only talking the same language, but sharing a common understanding. Course content is tailored to real-world needs and constraints, while maintaining integrity to foundational learning.
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”http://bit.ly/2fuwNOs” text=”Register Today!” ]
Fourth Annual Rise Up Luncheon
Last month, Plaster Group was once again honored to sponsor and attend the fourth annual Rise Up Luncheon for ROOTS Young Adult Shelter. It has been wonderful watching this event grow over the past four years and receive updates on the powerful impact that ROOTS has within our community. At its incorporation in 2000, ROOTS became he first overnight shelter in the city specifically designed to meet the needs of homeless young adults. Since then, it has continued to increase the breadth of shelter and services it provides to Seattle’s homeless youth.
Discover More. Think Better.
At Plaster Group we believe in integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our commitment to deep experience, excellence, and low drama makes us different from our competitors. Learn more about predictive analytics, cloud trends, and other topics through our featured case studies. Explore our services at plastergroup.com.